Everything about me on Google.
Sometimes, I show up in the news. I’ve saved you the work of searching with the links below.
- “17 Inducted into Delta Epsilon Sigma (DES).” St. Benedict’s Magazine, Summer 2016.
- “17 CSB students selected for Omega Chapter of Delta Epsilon Sigma.” CSB/SJU website, 28 Mar. 2016.
- “E-Scholar Launching Vive Media.” Creative Lab, 30 Oct. 2015.
- “CSB, SJU Student Employee of the Year nominees.” CSB/SJU website, 14 Apr. 2015.
- “Walker Art Center shop to feature Minnesota artists’ products.” Star Tribune online, 8 Nov. 2011.
- “mnartists.marketplace: Fall 2011 Featured Artists.” Walker Art Center blogs, 8 Nov. 2011.
- “Students Take Action and Dig In: ARTech’s Student-Led Greenhouse Project.” Clean Energy Resource Teams website, March 2011.
I write meditation scripts for some of YouTube’s top relaxation channels, with over 17 million combined views. There are too many to list, so I have included links to two of my clients’ channels.
OTHER SCRIPTS WERE GHOSTWRITTEN AND CANNOT BE LINKED TO.
- Jason Stephenson
- Sleep Ezy Tonight
- Additionally, some of my scripts have been referenced in Mary Anne Richey and James W. Forgan’s Stressed Out!: Solutions to Help Your Child Manage and Overcome Stress (Prufrock Press Inc., 2017).
I have also written for some food and lifestyle websites. Most of my work is ghostwriting; the rest is below.
- “Essential kitchen tools for a home bakery business.” BakeCalc, 11 May 2015.
- “Obsession and homemade yogurt.” Pork and Gin, 27 May 2015.
- “Why marking up your cakes matters.” BakeCalc, 18 Mar. 2015.
- “10 creative, low-cost ways to market your cake business.” BakeCalc, 26 Feb. 2015.
- “Find your niche.” BakeCalc, 14 Feb. 2015.
- “6 easy steps to determine your baking overhead costs.” BakeCalc, 6 Feb. 2015.
Additionally, a little hearty Googling would turn up press features on some of my previous ventures, including a miniature food business I started when I was 14. They’re pretty old, but worth including nonetheless.
- “Happy Halloween – Amelia Schmelzer.” The Mini Food Blog, 14 Oct. 2011.
- “Monday Spotlight On: Amelia Schmelzer of the Frippery Factory.” Cursive Arts, 22 Aug. 2011.
- “Different kind of food.” Felice in the Kitchen, 1 Jul. 2011.